Dr. Chandra Shekhar Dubey
- Professor Emeritus (Honorary) in faculty of Science, Sri Sri University, Cuttack, Orissa
- As Former Vice Chancellor of Sanskriti University, Mathura, U.P. Started a new program of resource mapping in rural areas named Brijbhoomi Utthan Abhiyan with students as partners in Sanskriti University
- Dean faculty of Science in Delhi University as well as Professor and Head in the Centre for Advanced Studies-UGC in the Department of Geology, Delhi University.
- As Former Director Institute of Lifelong Learning and Campus of Open Learning he Developed Career path for Fourth Industrial revolution related LOCF courses for Delhi University, first in the Country in lines of New Education Policy.
- Presently Expert Member for Project Appraisal Committee on 'Geospatial Analytics for Revival and Restoring the Economic Growth in Post COVID-19 Scenario at NRDMS, DST Government of India.
- National Expert Member for EAC for Industrial Projects (metallurgy) e.g. Integrated Steel, Thermal Power and Mining Projects, Cement, Paper and Pulp and related metallurgical Industries for clearances under Ministry of Environment and Forest, Government of India, (2009-2015).
- He was instrumental in identifying new terms of references for regulating Air, water and Land contaminants as well as for important natural and anthropogenic hazards in the above Industries. The most important contribution of this committee in new terms of references in EIA and EMP clearances for metallurgical industries is the acceptance by Steel, Cement and other ferrous and Non-ferrous alloys Industries for agreeing to submitting Management plans with Corporate Social Responsibilities and Enterprise Social Commitments up to 5% of the cost construction in new and Expansion projects based on public hearings and needs of the weaker sections/ oustees in the Project areas (approx.. Rs. 1,50, 000 Crores.)
- As Youngest Expert Member EAC for River valley Projects (1992-1996), MOEF, Govt. of India Drafted guidelines for River valley Projects.erved in DST,UGC, MOWR high powered National committees e.g. , R&D committee on Water Resources (CGWB).
- He has Patented ARSENIC TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY IN CONTAMINATED WATER WITH SCOLECITE a natural mineral freely available in Inda as a low cost solution.
- Edited 5 books/Monographs in Geology and Environmental studies and has 57 publications in National/ International journals on topics related to problems and management of e.g. Arsenic, Chromium and Flouride problems, Cloud burst and Orography, Landslide Hazard zonation and Liquefaction Hazards in Different parts of India that are highly cited in High impact Journals.
- Visiting Professor in Grenoble-France in 2007 and 2009, where he coordinated in signing of an MOU for Grenoble Institute and Department of Geology, University of Delhi for future Collaboration work in Himalayan Studies.
- Awarded fellowships under prestigious National Science Foundation (USA)-Department of Science and Technology (INDIA) i.e. NSF-DST Fellowship (2004-2006), B.P. Koirala India-Nepal Fellowship (1995-97).
- Awarded Vigyan Sangrakshak award by Delhi University Science Society.
- Presented papers, invited keynote addresses and chaired sessions in number of International and National conferences all over world and India in prestigious International workshops.