Dr. Jitendra Yadav
- Ph. D. in Environmental Science (Topic: “Environmental Protection trough CDM Application in Cement Industries of Rajasthan”)
- Involved in Environmental Consulting majorly EIA, Corporate Environment Compliance Audit (CECA), Identification & analysis of gaps and non-compliances including reason for non-compliances, Odour monitoring guidelines and Management Services.
- Approved EIA coordinator as per NABET/QCI scheme, in Mining, Cement Plants, Man Made fibres, Distilleries, and also Area Experts in Air Quality Modeling, Air Pollution Monitoring, Water Pollution, and Soil Conservation.
- Currently, engaged in carrying out joint R&D project work entitled “Development of indigenous electronics for monitoring of obnoxious odourants generated from municipal solid waste landfill site” awarded by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India.
- Involved as one of Key experts in Project awarded by CPCB, for “Development of National Guideline on Odour Monitoring & Management in Urban Municipal Solid Waste Landfill Site” published in July, 2017
- Research focused on analysis of Environmental Systems, Environmental Impact and Risk Assessment, Integrated Waste Management etc.
- Works in area of application of heuristics in decision making related to environmental management issues in multi-criteria, multi-objective, multi-decision makers’ paradigm.
- SOFT SKILL - Motivation, Conflict Management, Leadership, Time Management, Team Building, Stress Management, Communication, SWOT Analysis, techno commercial evaluation etc.