Mr. Surendra Yadav
- Masters degree in Organic chemistry.
- Currently working as odour expert in a leading laboratory.
- Knowledge, vast experience of testing (More than 12 years) and have more than 06 years’ experience in odour management.
- Good technical background, worked in different organizations from base level to senior position managing to odour management.
- To train new entrants & develop efficient dedicated team of assistants as per growing needs of odour management (monitoring & mitigation).
- Playing a lead role as a Team Leader for pilot project of CPCB for “Development of National Guidelines on Odour Monitoring & Management of Urban Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) Landfill Site” for this project.
- Trained odour panelist on National & International level.
- Carried out more than 30 project for odour Monitoring at National & international level.
- Carried out study on various NGT odour related project i.e., Monitoring of odour survey and mapping in Mahul, Ambapada and Chembur Area” (MPCB as per the direction of Honourable National Green Tribunal, Pune) and Report on Odour Monitoring & Efficacy of Bio Filters of M/s. Hilal Bone & Manure Mill, Vill. - Babaina, Dist.- Sambhal, Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board (In Compliance of Honourable NGT, OA No- 126/2019, IA No60/2019, Dated-30.04.2019).