Prof. Mukesh Khare
- Professor Emeritus of Environmental Engineering in Department of Civil Engineering at IIT Delhi.
- Fellow of Institution of Engineers India and Fellow of Wessex Institute of Great Britain.
- Chartered Engineer obtained Ph.D. degree in Faculty of Engineering from Newcastle University, UK and managed range of Environmental projects throughout his professional career.
- Specialization in air quality modelling, experience has covered R&D studies, teaching, consulting, modelling, editorial activities.
- Authored more than 200 research publications, primarily for peer reviewed journals and conference proceedings.
- Authored more than 5 books and contributed a number of chapters for various publishing houses in urban air quality monitoring, modelling and management.
- Serving as a member in High Level Task Force (HLTF) at Prime Minister Office.
- Working as Member, EAC (Infrastructure-I and Non-Coal Mining), MoEFCC.
- Been in various Public Sector Undertakings as Director in their respective Boards of Director.